Pilaf [Плов] is a main course that came from Asia. We call it Uzbekistan pilaf but it’s pretty similar to other country cousines. Just two main ingredients – meat and rice. But in fact the way you make it and some of other flavouring ingredients make it special. And when you try something special it gives you new experience what fullfill your life with amazing memories. Enjoy your life.
This recipe is perfect to feed up 4 people.
- 300-400 gr of pork or lamb meat
- 3-4 Tbsp of sunflower oil
- few onions
- 1-2 medium carrots
- 1 liter of water
- 0,5 kilo of basmati rice
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Salt and special mix of spices
- Dill and green onion if you like it
- Make a campfire and put the wok on it and preheat it.
- Add sunflower oil, onion, carrot and meat.
- Then garlic and spices and cover everything with rice.
- Then pour 1 liter of water at the top and cover the wok.
- Keep maintain the fire and prevent it from burning.
When all the water wape out – pilaf is done! Enjoy the meal!